Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 09:29 AM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbodyman View Post
WOW!!! The painter did a great job.....I'm kiddin ,but dont you hate hearing that...I know I do and I do the painting too..
hahahha, yeah it's annoying. I recall standing by the booth and saying it's pretty straight and the painter responds by saying, "yeah, I don't paint over anything wavy so if you bring something wavy I'll kick it back." My thoughts were, "ummm ok." no biggie. Just how it is.

He did do his part on this one. The last painter didn't put enough primer on things and it made it harder on us. This guy actually puts enough primer on it or shall I say a standard amount of primer on each car. So moving forward our work will be better as a team. He did a great job on these parts, especially in directing the boss to clean up the booth and get things straightened out in terms of cleanliness before even stepping into the booth. He gets a big thumbs up in my book. All about team work.