Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 03:20 AM
Drag Racing Lover

Last journal entry: '68 Impala Project
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I found the misfire in my '68 Impala yesterday, bad plug wire on #8, so I pulled and regapped all the plugs from .035 to .050, put a new plug in #8 cylinder and put a new set of MSD wires on as I plan on hooking my CDI box up asap. I want to put it on today as the cruise-in is on Saturdays but I have to see how my body is gonna feel and act. Then, after I went in and ate lunch and took a 2 hour break, I went to the garage and finished pullin the motor and trans out of my '88 S10. I have never really believed in this Physical Theraphy stuff until I started it 6 weeks ago. It has really helped me! I have a PT come 2 times a week, just got approved for a 9wk. extension, and I have gone from losing all feeling from my waist down to walking with a cane again. I do my excercises every morning, takes about an hour and 45mins., and now I have hopes of going back to work one day. Alot of prayer and some will power seems to be all it takes. I didn't take any pictures of my Impala, I plan to today, but here are a couple of my motor out of my S10
Click image for larger version

Name:	old_motor.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	720.7 KB
ID:	72683

Click image for larger version

Name:	old_motor_trans_out.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	730.5 KB
ID:	72684