Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 12:47 PM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Been sick all week and have been playing basketball everyday. I thought I was getting up today for my usual 9 am gym basketball pick up games but couldn't motivate myself to do so. I just ate some food and will drink lots of water and a little apple cider vinegar and go get my welding helmet down the street and come home and work on my car. The roof on this car is gonna be a cake walk. Apart from the prior damage in the quarter and very little rust here and there that I fixed, this car is in great condition. I guess I'm lucky to be in California cause it's stout as can be, almost like a brand new car. Really, it is. I was shocked the other night when I felt the roof. Very well maintained compared to some of the train wrecks I see at work.

Anywho, this car should be in the shop soon with some paint on it. Still got the exhaust and interior but it's moving right along.

Maybe tonight I'll make a video of some of the progress. Nothing better than listening to some good music and working in your garage at your own pace. If I want to take a nap on the job I can damn well do what I please!