Flipped the front sheetmetal over today and welded all my tacked braces up solid. Added sheetmetal gussets in every corner and joint also. The end result is very ridgid, and I can flip the frontend over, or any direction on the floor and it doesn't flex! Didn't hit the wrecking yard to get my tailgate cables, so need to get them tomorrow so I can put the frontend back on and set the cable restraints.
Also got my rear shock brackets welded up to the axle, and my heim joint adjuster built for the modified Ford Z bar. Gutted all the factory wiring, and got a nice surprise. Previous owner said the wipers were vacuum, but the motor is electric, so I wont need to replace it. I like having wipers, as my other hotrod barely has them. (manual operated!) I purchased one of Speedway's 20 ckt GM kits, and it came in yesterday. The kit comes with a new headlight switch, dimmer switch, and plugs right into the '95 Camaro column I'm using. Looks much more complete, and simpler than the 12 ckt. universal hotrod kit I put in the Austin.
No pics here either, as I spent 9 hrs. on the Falcon, and was too whipped to go get the camera.