Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 10:02 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,147 Posts
No Bermuda shorts but when you are driving a nerd car such as this (shhhhh, don't tell Marge) you can get away with murder!

I have been planning on putting this in the car when I had a few minutes time. I had to do it after my drive home today. You see I was at a stop light and looked over to see a little boy about 8-9 in the back of a car with the window down looking at me. He made a big smile and sort of waved at Marge. I think he may have been handicapped in some way, he was gesturing to Marge very different than you would expect. Anyway he waved at me and as his move drove off ahead of me (EVERYONE drives off ahead of me in the Rambler remember) I could see his l little hand up over his head still waving! LOL, and as they pulled into a left hand turn lane and I passed them there was his hand out the window waving. I wished I had the darn bell in there he would have gotten a kick out it.

Brian