Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,318 Times in 1,144 Posts
I worked overtime so came home bushed but got out there for my 5 minutes, which turned into a half hour. Got some fine tuning done on the roof posts. It isn't much but damn it, it's better than nothing at all.

I just found a photo of this door brace/window stop that I took the other day when I got the door back together. I post this just show how goofy I am. I had removed this from the door thinking it had to be moved. My brain hasn't been doing this stuff in a while and I had a total brain fart. I am looking at moving it, because of the chop or the section, I don't know what was in my head but then it dawned on me later (much later) that it welded to the upper part of the door as well as the bottom, all I had to do was drill the spot welds from the bottom and re-weld it when the bottom of the shell was re-attached. For some reason I was thinking it had to be raised because I chopped the top! WTH? Friggin oldtimers disease.

It's back in there right were it was to begin with.

Brian

The Following User Says Thank You to MARTINSR For This Useful Post:
John long (07-04-2013)