Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What do you call "Pancaking" the hood?
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2013, 12:22 PM
crownver crownver is offline
Registered User
Last photo:
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Nanaimo, B.C., Canada
Posts: 671
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 3
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Far from an expert Brian, but I always thought pancaking was sectioning. It's something I'm going to want to do when I start on my '50 F47.
Reply With Quote