Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What do you call "Pancaking" the hood?
View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2013, 02:10 PM's Avatar is offline
Last photo:
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Holly, michigan
Posts: 8,950
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 77
Thanked 506 Times in 448 Posts
Original pancaking was done on hoods that had a seam down the center that was covered with a piece of trim or chrome strip.''

The hood was welded together and filled/contoured as one piece with no center strip or trim/ornament.
Reply With Quote