Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What do you call "Pancaking" the hood?
View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2013, 02:11 PM
496CHEVY3100's Avatar
496CHEVY3100 496CHEVY3100 is offline
Built Not Bought

Last journal entry: 53 ad3100
Last photo:
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Appalachia GA
Posts: 1,002
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 1,787
Thanked 1,125 Times in 775 Posts
As Martin said ,probably reiognal terms ,here we call removing chrome and filling seam shaving hood ? cuting pie shape on each side to drop height of nose was called nosing ,decking,or pancaking depending who you were talkink to ,
Reply With Quote