Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What do you call "Pancaking" the hood?
View Single Post
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2013, 03:22 PM
Joe G's Avatar
Joe G Joe G is offline
Registered User
Last photo:
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: St. Paul, MN
Age: 41
Posts: 670
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 196
Thanked 108 Times in 90 Posts
As far as I know, 'pancaking' is making a panel flatter. If you take some of the crown out of a roof or hood, you have 'pancaked' it.

Pancaked roof:
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Joe G For This Useful Post:
NEW INTERIORS (01-17-2013)