Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What do you call "Pancaking" the hood?
View Single Post
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2013, 05:57 PM
life is a temporary assignment

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 10,771
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 1,970
Thanked 1,114 Times in 775 Posts
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
The funny thing is, all three of those links Randy are exactly the same. So they aren't three different "sources" because they are exactly the same two of them at the very least simply copied the first one. Or all three copied someone else!

But I agree, pancaking is what it is called.

So what's your point ???

I can't believe you lived on the west coast with some of the best kustom builders and never heard of pancaking...

I'm sure if you walked into george barris, Big Daddy Roth, And gene winfield's shop and asked them,, They would sure let you know....
I really don't think they will say..LET'S SEE !!! It's called this on the east coast. It's called this on the west coast,, And I don't know what the h*** they call it on the south coast !!!!
Reply With Quote