Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What do you use to seal rain gutters.
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 10:20 PM
I'll be your Huckleberry!!

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

What do you use to seal rain gutters.

Greetings all!! New member. I have been browsing the site for a few weeks now. I have not been able to find any info on what to use to reseal rain-gutters with. I just recently picked up a '68 Chevy Panel Truck. I am a huge 67 - 72 Chevy Truck enthusiast. I have owned several, and am really excited about my new "toy". She needs some body work, mostly rocker panel replacement, but she runs. 307 with a three on the tree. I just put HEI on it last weekend. I really woke the thing up!!! Fixin' to put on a 4 bbl and change the cam and put in an auto. My main objective right now is to get it road worthy and reliable. I plan on moving out of state in the near future and don't want to have to deal with moving it in pieces. A 383 full roller with a Powershot is also in the future (someday). Soon, I plan on shooting it with John Deere Blitz Black (discovered on this site). I need to reseal the rain-gutters. The sealer in them now (whats left) is dry-rotted. I know some sealers do not react well with paint. Is there a material made especially for this?