Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What do you work in?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 09:16 AM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

What do you work in?

My garage is kind of my pride and joy. I'd like to see some pics of other to get some ideas as I am already thinking of adding on the rear. One thing I do have which is a relatively cheap thing to do is cabinets. The ones I have I made myself and the doors that you see on there cost only $5.00 apiece already finished. The bad thing is that you have to build the cabinet to the size of the doors you have. The upper cupboards are made from 1"x12" sheeting boards and 1"x3" boards for the frame work. Just a few bucks for the hinges and the $5.00 apiece boards and you have a pretty decent Cupboard for the garage. I also build a long narrow one beside the garage door to store brooms but shelves could be put in to store almost anything. The last pic is the side of the garage I plan on keeping the '62 parked in when done. It is seperate from the rest of the garage. Also in the very front of the area is a 4' deep closet that goes all the way across. It has wire rack shelves and is used just for storage. If anyone would do something like this make sure you use an exterior door as an entrance door. By doing so keeps all chances of mice getting in due to the fact it is sealed all around.

Kevin