Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - what is this FORD rear end called?
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2012, 06:39 AM
unclebill unclebill is offline
Registered User

Last journal entry: 27
Last photo:
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: durango colo.
Posts: 97
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 9
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
what is this FORD rear end called?

we installed this ford car 9" rear when we built my 27 rod.
the fill plug was added by someone in this rears past.
what is this rear end called?

Reply With Quote