Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - what is this FORD rear end called?
View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2012, 10:21 AM
big gear head's Avatar
big gear head big gear head is offline
High Performance Rear Ends
Last photo:
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Central City, KY
Posts: 2,942
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 34
Thanked 1,169 Times in 918 Posts
Looks like a '57 Ford car 9 inch rear end with the WAR or WAB case.

Last edited by big gear head; 11-16-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Reply With Quote