Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - what is this FORD rear end called?
View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2012, 06:02 PM
632Mantis 632Mantis is offline
Bye Jerks
Last photo:
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nowhere
Posts: 101
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by delawarebill View Post
also who ever welded that plug in.... did it way too high.

It's just a FILL plug. The 9" has a level-hole in the 3rd member on the drivers side. So as long as there is room above the rear-end, it's fine.

Last edited by 632Mantis; 11-18-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Reply With Quote