What is George Bush's Real IQ? - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Off-Topic
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Poll Results: What is George Bush's IQ
Greatest mind since Ronald Regan got alzheimer's 5 8.20%
Dan Quayle with a lobotomy 12 19.67%
Smarter than Alan Greenspan 6 9.84%
Trickier than Tricky Dick 2 3.28%
Half cousin to Curious George the monkey 36 59.02%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2004, 10:01 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

What is George Bush's Real IQ?

Take your pick.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2004, 10:17 PM
Short changed on common sense

Last photo:

Bush and Kerry are both very intelligent.

Here is a quote from Kerry about his war crimes;
http://www.iowapresidentialwatch.com...errytales2.htm

I question the intelligence of the people that still support him. In fact, most people I have talked that support Kerry are more interested in getting rid of Bush, then they are into electing Kerry. The funny thing is they don't watch the news, read the paper, or have any substantial sources for their beliefs.

The small number of people that do read and watch the news, watch the liberal extremist CNN, or read papers such as The New York Times. Or heaven forbid, believe the destructive lies of Micheal Moore.

Most news agencies are severely liberal. If you get out and do some research you will find that Bush is doing an exceptional job in office. Gross National Product is up, the unemployment rate is down, and interest rates are still low. We have the best wartime economy right now.

Kerry doesn't get specific about any plans for improving the United States. He promises bread in every basket, but he has no idea how that is going to happen. There is no "plan" as Kerry wants people to believe.
Old 08-22-2004, 10:23 PM

Last photo:

If one of them stated that would repeal the free trade agreement that person would get a big lead on the other. I'd vote fer 'im based on just that. I want my damn job back here in the U.S.A.

Larry
Old 08-22-2004, 10:27 PM

Last photo:

Out of anyone, the liberal Democrats will be the ones to ship the jobs overseas. Bush has already alluded to a new tax on companies conducting business outside the U.S.
Old 08-22-2004, 10:30 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:

Since we are digging up the past, we might as well dig up some bones out of Dubya's closet. Like being drunk and getting DUI's, makes me proud.

The bravest thing George did during Vietnam was show up for a dentist appointment while he was AWOL from the Texas Air National Guard.

Quote:
The small number of people that do read and watch the news, watch the liberal extremist CNN, or read papers such as The New York Times. Or heaven forbid, believe the destructive lies of Micheal Moore.

So should we listen to something fair and balanced?
Old 08-22-2004, 10:35 PM

Last photo:

You have never been drunk?

You never made mistakes when you were younger?

That is a reason to elect someone who is going to put our safety in the hands of the French? Does that mean Jauques Chirac will dictate our future? The guy that helped Iraq build it's nuclear power plant that turned out to be an enrichment plant?

Kerry tried to cop out too.

The bravest thing Bush has done is to protect our country against imminent attack, even though a large portion of Americans are too scared, or too blind to see the danger?
Old 08-22-2004, 10:38 PM

Last photo:

You'll probably blast me for saying it..... but, I really don't care what his military service record is. It has little to no bearing on his ability to make sound decisions concerning this country and it's well being. It would be nice if he understood the ramifications of his military decisions from firsthand experience. I don't recall too many presidents that did military service in wartime. We have had Presidents that did and did not serve during wartime and the majority of them did a fine job.

I don't think that too many people his age could pass a polygraph test concerning pot-smoking or excessive drinking. DUI is a nother matter altogether. When was the arrest made? Was he young, did he learn not to do it again. Presidents are people too. They make mistakes, sometimes very big ones. The true judge of character is whether or not a lesson was carried away from the mistake.

Larry
Old 08-22-2004, 10:41 PM

Last journal entry: Slow progress

So Lucy would punish the whistle blower and let the guilty go.

Here's the Swift vets de-bunked.
Vet retracts statement

Swift_Vets

Media_Liars

Submerging_the_Truth

Yet another analysis

"Blind indeed are those with eyes who will not see."
Old 08-22-2004, 10:48 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally posted by NAIRB
Since we are digging up the past, we might as well dig up some bones out of Dubya's closet. Like being drunk and getting DUI's, makes me proud.

The bravest thing George did during Vietnam was show up for a dentist appointment while he was AWOL from the Texas Air National Guard.

So should we listen to something fair and balanced?
Fox news is a lot more fair than the others. Fortunately, I watch CNN, the local liberal circus, and other democrat driven publications as well. You can't get well rounded input from watching one source.

The Republicans are actually riding the fence right now. They have conservative and liberal views. The Democrats are pushed so far to the left now, that they have completely lost site of their duty to this country.

If you can't see that most news agencies are liberal you have got to be blind. They all boost Kerry and downplay Bush.

Quote:
Originally posted by meanroy
So Lucy would punish the whistle blower and let the guilty go.

Here's the Swift vets de-bunked.
Vet retracts statement

Swift_Vets

Media_Liars

Submerging_the_Truth

Yet another analysis

"Blind indeed are those with eyes who will not see."
There are a couple who felt they went too far in their testimony. There are still over a hundred supporting their stories....Blind man!

Kerry's Christmas in Cambodia claims were also untrue. He came out and said he lied about the whole thing. He was never in Cambodia. Kerry is a self appointed liar.
Old 08-22-2004, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lluciano77

Kerry's Christmas in Cambodia claims were also untrue. He came out and said he lied about the whole thing. He was never in Cambodia. Kerry is a self appointed liar. [/B]
Lets see some credible sources for your ravings.
You say lots of things but I never see you post any actual evidence of anything.
So what you have to say is nothing but unsupported opinion.
Thats fine, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but having an opinion does not make it fact.
Old 08-22-2004, 11:04 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally posted by meanroy
Lets see some credible sources for your ravings.
You say lots of things but I never see you post any actual evidence of anything.
So what you have to say is nothing but unsupported opinion.
Thats fine, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but having an opinion does not make it fact.

I have posted a few.

It won't be hard to find this one. Kerry came out publicly and said he lied about Cambodia.

Here is one credible source. I will keep looking for John Kerrys admission.

http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york200408101318.asp

Another source... pretty comical, but nevertheless serves it's purpose.

http://www.iowapresidentialwatch.com...ambodiaLie.htm
Old 08-22-2004, 11:10 PM

Well, while you're looking, see if you can't find something other than the National review.
which BTW actually quoted one of the members of Kerrys crew:
Quote:
Finally, another member of Kerry's crew, Jim Wasser, who supports Kerry in the presidential race, told the Dallas Observer last month that he wasn't sure where PCF-44 was at the time in question. "On Christmas in 1968, we were close [to Cambodia]," Wasser said. "I don't know exactly where we were. I didn't have the chart. It was easy to get turned around with all the rivers around there. But I'll say this: We were the farthest inland that night. I know that for sure."
So even your own source waffles on the details.

I wouldn't post something from NPR or Amy Goodwin and expect you to take it seriously, give me something from a Credible news source. You know, The New York Times, The Boston Globe, Newsweek, etc, etc.

For your enjoyment here is an article from Business Week, if you don't think thats too left wing.
Quote:
Flinging the Foul Mud of Vietnam
John Kerry returned a hero. The smears his political enemies are now flinging mark them -- not him -- as beneath contempt
Like what you have said though, it's opinion, not hard evidence.
Old 08-22-2004, 11:28 PM

Last photo:

The Boston Globe and the New York post? Why not just ask Jane Fonda?
Old 08-22-2004, 11:37 PM

Your eyeballs must be twitching again.
I said
Quote:
a Credible news source. You know, The New York Times, The Boston Globe, Newsweek, etc, etc.
(emphasis added.)

lluciano77 nothing anyone says or any evidence you see is going to make one iota of difference to you. For whatever reason, your mind is made up.
Why don't you get off your high horse for a while.

You make some pretty cool posts when you're not on a rant but talking cars like everybody else.

That said, you didn't start the poll. Go ahead on guy, tear it up..
Old 08-23-2004, 12:12 AM

Last photo:

Twitch, twitch,... I meant the New York Times.

My mind is never made up. I am always open to new input. If I think the new input is less than true I dispute it. The overwhelming amount of evidence pointing in Bush's favor is just that.

Rant, rave whatever you want to call it, but with so many people out there wanting change for the sake of change, at the expense of our safety I do tend to get carried away.

What's the matter. What is wrong with an honest debate? That is what grown ups do. It is a way to hear the opinions from the other side of the fence. Wouldn't you agree debate is an important milestone on the road to enlightenment?

Isn't a lounge where where people discuss things? Have you ever been to an actual lounge? Are you saying people don't, or shouldn't talk politics in a lounge?

The definition of the Hotrodders Lounge:
A place to hang out and discuss non-automotive stuff.

Last edited by lluciano77; 08-23-2004 at 12:12 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.