Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - what the heck is this in my fuel?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Appalachian American

Last journal entry: ,
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
if your post had any truth to it, then why every car maker out there going to void the cars warranty if e15 is used in them?? when it just be a flash tune away?
why did they change the rubber fuel lines make up and add a liner if fuel line from 1983 can run it no issue..
why are carbs parts getting eaten
why are fuel pumps rubber parts failing, and replacement rebuild kits come with rubber parts with a different make up..
why are boat owners being advised to replace all fuel line(rubber) in their boats built before 2005 if the line is ethnol safe
Some of the guys in the fishing club bought new boats this year Yamaha and Mercury States changes have ben made to All rubber parts where you can run up to 10%ethanol but recommend Sea foam addatine to disapate the water caused by gas/ethanol sitting longer than two weeks some turns to a sticky gray substance some as in mine it sit all winter it turned to a hard powdery substance I had to vat for 3 days to loosen it enough to remove it as gearhead stated why did they spend the money to update and change compound if it were the greatest invention since the wheel,

Last edited by 496CHEVY3100; 05-02-2013 at 04:47 PM.