Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - what is hot rodding to you? another newbie, with a unique project
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 02:56 PM
From the middle of the world

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild an engine Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 6

truth is here the 4 banger rice burners dominate the races but only because good old american iron is very rare and most muscle-cars that are around are not modifyed for racing, just a few bolt on's from edelbrock, so we see some impresive subaru, honda and evo's running like bats out of hell, but me and some friends are determined to make things change, we have a club named CLUB V8, the name says it all, and we run american cars just because we love the sound the V8 engine makes, also because we dared to be different, some punk kid shows up with a opel corsa, chevy aveo or hyundai and thinks he's got a supercar and gets his door blown off by a camaro, that's just a great feeling.

but 4 bangers can be turned into great racing engines, I can't forget those fiat 131 racing, rally cars or the lancia delta integrale, wow..!! so the little del sol can be in fact become a corvette eater if done right.

but... I'll stick to V8's thanks.