Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - what is hot rodding to you? another newbie, with a unique project
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:54 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

i had a rather long post made, but i'd likely be speaking to the wall. i'm still here, and i'm still planning. lots of things going on in life, as well as a nice letter from the IRS forcing me to push things back for a while. a lot of the things said are right, but a lot of the stuff coming out is typical muscle car drivel regarding import chassis. i've got a sort of road map laid out so i can upgrade and reinforce the car without having to sell parts at a loss when i tear it out for a v8 later. i'm likely going to get the car framed and caged before year's end, if only to eliminate existing (and godawful) roof creak. i'm not really sure why people still think import cars are paper thin, but to each their own.

and when i'm an old fart, i'm going to tell my kids about the old days when people used to 'stick to their kind', and not even think about trying to cross families and platforms in pursuit of speed and a good rush