Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What is a 'hotrodder'?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 02:00 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

I guess i would be classified as a speed junkie. when i look at an engine i automatically think how could i make it go faster i am by no means a pro in this department. but i have a willingness to learn and am under the hood when ever i get the chance. whether it be helping a friend or a complete stranger out with their vehicle. and when watching top fuelers roar down the track it brings a tear to my eye for no apperent reason. and i actually loose sleep over the current projects iam working on just mulling things over or second guessing the decisions i have made about tiny details. so i get on this forum and get the opinions. of fellow car guys and gals whether they be hotrodders,gear heads,or speed junkies or what ever they classify themselves as. every one brings something to the table and thats what makes us all hotrodders. i think its a broad classification and if you have the willingness,drive and compassion to press forward into new territory. you deffinatly fall in that hotrodder catigory.