Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What is a 'hotrodder'?
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 11:18 AM
NEVER use credit cards!

Last journal entry: car with tt2's, (stockers going back on)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

same as a JUNKIE, cept gets a fix looking thru Summit catalogs. spends every spare cent on car stuff. dreams of winning the lotto so he can buy that 60 pontiac 2 door sittin in the weeds in the next town over. eats tuna for a week so he can get the ceramic coating instead of painted or plain part. buys stuff that sits in his front yard (like a 40 tow truck) for two years so he can make money on it cause he bought it for so cheap, sells it at same price he got it for after fixing it, spends hours and hours on hotrodders.com instead of doing something that actually matters, keeps cars/parts/crap all over the yard that "he'll use some day" if he can find them thru the weeds/trees/other junk and they are all rusted to dust. (i sawed a clothes dryer up with a sawzall so i could throw it in the recycle bin and not pay $10 to dump it, i sawed it's drum in two and have them out in my front yard by the sidewalk so someday i might tub something!! I AM A SICK MAN)....etc etc, need i go on? i think there needs to me a AA type club called Hotrodders Anonymous