Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What is a 'hotrodder'?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 06:58 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Hi as I read the post --whats a HOT RODDER?--like most I took a mental Trip to Yrs Ago! back whenn your first Wheels made You a KING!--No more need to use DADs Car?--working long hours & cruising w/ all your Buddies!--I assume? Hot Rodding started? when You Hit some thing? & destroyed a fender? & couldn*t afford to Buy another One? so you took E*M all OFF! & some? of your Buddies followed by removing theirs--& now you were all differant--& as the Owner & driver of a Fender less Car! & Patty the pretty girl next door that You finally got a date with! Her MOM & DAD thought You were a Crazy Kid? [driving a Jollopie] but Patty thought You were COOL! & that Romance lasted over 50 yrs & Patties MOM & DAD when they came to Visit--still thought You were Nuts? seeing you New Vehicle out side in the weather & that Ole Jollopie sitting in your heated Gararge! differant strokes for differant folks!--GOD Bless HOT Rodders! as their the SALT of the EARTH!--Ole JIM--