Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What is a 'hotrodder'?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 10:21 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Whats a HOT RODDER?

I agree every bodies RIGHT--its a state of MIND--any One desiring His Whells to be Personilized--Differant--w/Changes? of its Outer appearance--or Mechanicaly--to Improve its Preformance--all fall into the Category--I assuem? whats a HOT RODDER?--is as Indivigual as ALL our personallities are!--as WE Indivgually make our personal set of Wheels--Differant in some Respect to every One Elses!--as Fuel prices RISE & WE all Work to enjoy a Cruise--around the Block? or the Week End Trip?--just to Get Away from our every Day Problems?--in Our WHEELS!--what ever? they may Be?? the PRIDE of Owner ship is There!--No matter what? Your Driving!--I DONO? to ME its Cruising--just to get Away from the Every Day things WE all have to DO!--just the Jaunt to the local Coffee Shop & chatting w/ Freinds or attending a local Car Show-- its Getting Away from the Every DAY Normal Stuff! & even Then!--Your thinking of some thing that You have to Fix?--or that Modification You been Putting Off?--& NO Matter how You figure it? All Our WHEELS are an Important part of our LIVES!--as Were not Trapped Were FREE! just by the Turn of the KEY! ENJOY!--Ole JIM--