Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What I got done today
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 02:58 PM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Install a TV, computer and a toilet and there wouldn't be any reason to get the rest of the house dirty.
Thank for the compliment. I don't need a TV in there though. This is just the house garage. Everything else is out in my garage which is a 28'x36'. I don't like having things in the garage on the house all for the fact that when we are home the garage door is usually open. It just looks better to me when a garage facing the street is uncluttered. There is a house on the next road over from me that the people have their door open once in awhile. Stuff stacked floor to ceiling and wall to wall, with only a pathway. No exaggeration....only about a 4' wide path. Last year they had a roll-off dumpster sitting in their drive. I told the wife they were finally going to clean out the garage as they were going through boxes and tossing stuff. I think they were just making room for more. It looks the same this year too.