Hot Rod Forum banner

what kind off car is this????????????

4K views 47 replies 10 participants last post by  airflowtech 
#1 ·
OK...See if anyone can guess what this car is... my next project....

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
ericnova72 said:
Maybe an Austin-Healey or a Sunbeam, there isn't really enough left to call it a car anymore.

Also maybe Triumph.
one guess per person but look at the taillight (well the shape of it),I'll tell ya what you guys are very very good.I cant tell you how many people thought my 48 ply was a williys .they look similar but are not the same...... :sweat:

#10 · (Edited)
not enough left to call it a car????:[/QUOTE said:
I'm making the deck and doors by hand,I think these cars may have only been produced for three years (not positive) they were a BIG hit in the U,S. Not enough left??? Thats what they said about this one too... :)

Attachments

#22 · (Edited)
Nightrider said:
My last guess is...Turner???
Nope...and you were so close ......its a relitive of the "Austin -jenson" started in 52 till 67 "the big brute "(a nick name) one more hint: Eric came closest but only one guess at a time any one can name all the companies at once,I've got an american car next. but not till you guess this one. :( why do you think they call me DBM anyway? I've got a "metal Illness" and I got papers to prove it !!! (title's)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.