Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - what to look for when buying Plasma cutter
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 10:53 AM
A few muscle cars & a Corvair

Last journal entry: continued
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John long View Post
You do have a mean streak, don't you? LOL. Merry Christmas!

John
What you talkin bout, Wilson ?? I said you could use it....

It's here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by INXS2 View Post
I think you'll like it. I've got the Eastwood AC/DC 200 Tig and it works very well. I couldn't afford the Lincoln 225 that we have at work, AC/DC 200 Tig gives the same results. I also have they're Mig 175 and really like the performance. The 40 Amp plasma cutter works great, when you learn how to use it!! You'll be happy with it. The only thing I did different was I bought a flow gage and put it on instead of using they're regulator.
Good to hear someone on this site has actual experience with one. I read the reviews and they were mostly favorable, so I figured for half the cost of the Miller I was looking at, I would give it a try.
I have a Miller Auto 180 Mig and Hobart 60 plasma. This should fill out any welding/cutting chores I come up with. I still have an old Lincoln stick welder and a torch too. Pretty much got all the bases covered now...

The wife was sitting here and giving me dung about all my "stuff". She is a quilter and threatened to buy a long arm machine for quilting large projects. I told her to go ahead...