This is what our future President should say... - Page 3 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Off-Topic
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

View Poll Results: Yes ~~NO ~~Maybe so,? Whadda U think?
Yes ! ~I agree 25 86.21%
NO ! ~I disagree 2 6.90%
I agree & am on list one 1 3.45%
I disagree & am on list two 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2008, 08:56 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,147 Posts
Getting back to the good arguing;;;: So, over an over you hear about how the politicians have their hands in the pockets of the oil companies, all day long you hear about how particularly the Bush administration gets paid off by the oil companies and how the Iraq "war" was to get oil to help his buddies and on an on, you hear this from the left over and over.

So tell me, if this was true, why aren't the gas prices way down with the Republicans waving the hero flag? They would be certain to get the vote of the selfish American who votes thinking only of himself (about 90% of voters if you ask me).

If they are in control of the oil, why in hell don't they drop the prices down and boast about it?

Brian

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2008, 11:26 AM

Last journal entry: Bad Rats anglia Build Journal plus bike and other photos
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by poncho62
We don't want him either....................or, his friend Paris for that matter................

BTW.....The little speech in post #1 is all well and good..............When you do tell Canada to piss off, maybe we should tell you that we will keep all our oil..................and, when you do drill in Alaska....maybe, you can run your pipeline out into the ocean beyond Canada's international boundries.............

I have to agree with Poncho,, I have absolutely no problem with Canada,, its ALL political,, and don't mean SQUAT ,
Old 03-24-2008, 11:30 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippie
We're pretty lucky to have Canada on our Northern border, the only thing that would make it better is to have Australia on our other border......

No kiddin,,, I always wanted to visit Australia, that would make it easy
Old 03-24-2008, 11:32 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wretched ratchet
Hmmmm, now there's a thought???? I wonder how the rest of the World would accept Australia invading Mexico - - with us as Allies, of course - - - we would still have to press one for English wouldn't we??? (harmless joke about the Aussie accent, OK? - no harm intended)

Nah,,, just get used to being called a BLOKE
Old 03-24-2008, 12:21 PM
SB S10

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR
Getting back to the good arguing;;;: So, over an over you hear about how the politicians have their hands in the pockets of the oil companies, all day long you hear about how particularly the Bush administration gets paid off by the oil companies and how the Iraq "war" was to get oil to help his buddies and on an on, you hear this from the left over and over.

So tell me, if this was true, why aren't the gas prices way down with the Republicans waving the hero flag? They would be certain to get the vote of the selfish American who votes thinking only of himself (about 90% of voters if you ask me).

If they are in control of the oil, why in hell don't they drop the prices down and boast about it?

Brian
id like to know that too. it is not so much the republicans as it is the bush family. they have a history of working with oil companies ive heard. now if the barrel of oil is as high enough for it to be as high as it is at the pump, why do they profit 66 billion a year? when bush opened the reserves a couple years back why didnt it come down? it did when clinton done it. so bush is letting them get away with something.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:46 PM

Last photo:

Now, the "other side" would say that Clinton was a scumbag who "made" the prices go down to make him look good. You damn well know if it was the other way around that is what the left would be saying.

This is my point, anyone on one side who sees everything from the "other side" as being bad is kidding himself. I ask the question again, if Bush has so much control, why in the hell isn't the price down so the republicans are voted in again? The answer is, he doesn't have the control some think he does. Or as I said, was it Clinton who was the manipulator?

Brian
Old 03-24-2008, 03:55 PM
SB S10

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR
Now, the "other side" would say that Clinton was a scumbag who "made" the prices go down to make him look good. You damn well know if it was the other way around that is what the left would be saying.

This is my point, anyone on one side who sees everything from the "other side" as being bad is kidding himself. I ask the question again, if Bush has so much control, why in the hell isn't the price down so the republicans are voted in again? The answer is, he doesn't have the control some think he does. Or as I said, was it Clinton who was the manipulator?

Brian
my guess is he is getting a percentage from them. my grandparents are the other side (hates clinton) says the same thing you do. they pretend to be rich when there not which is why i think they vote the way they do. as for me being selfish, im disabled from an illness i was born with. i depend on Medicare. for example if you make $125,000 a year and i dont vote republican for you to get a tax cut and for them to cut me off of my meds to fight a war, does that make me selfish? i thought a person votes what benefits them. about the gas price, its not what bush is doing, its what hes not doing and what clinton did. and if it was the other way around, i wouldnt be saying nothing, there would be nothing for me to complain about. gas price would be down therefore everything you buy would to, groceries and what not. so id be enjoying why its good like i did back in the late 90s. because i dont care about the war other than me losing my NEEDED benefits to fund it.

Last edited by runn141; 03-24-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:39 PM

Last photo:

In regards to the orignal post.

Oh yes, anyone who doesn't agree with America IS a terrorist, and MUST need the great US of A's help if they wish to continue. Sounds to me like the school yard fight. "Back me up and you're my friend."

Im personally sick of this retarded attitude of some American's. How long before people realize we are in a global economy. The longer a nation needs aid, the longer it is a drain. They need help to get on their feet to become productive, free acting nations, not a kick in the teeth for speaking up.

I, for one, would love to see Canada tell the states to **** off if they want to threaten us. Id gladly stop having our buisnesses and economy driven by our southward neighbours.

Mexico got totally ****ed by NAFTA, meanwhile the aristocratic rich of the states rakes in billions. More than half the clothes in all your closets is maid by people making less than a few bucks aday, becuase they are owned by companies making a direct profit when seeling them to us.

I don't hate anybody, and I mean no offense to and Americain. Except for people like you.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:43 AM
My compass doesn't point North

Last photo:

President�s speech

I went back and read the "President's Speech".

Does everyone recognize this is not a real speech? It's one unidentified person's wish-it-was pretend speech.

It doesn't make sense to me why the author put Canada in the poop list. Maybe he or she was too dumb to know Canada is an ally in our war on terror. I see that as a logical conclusion because there are people who don't know there is a war on terrorism. And, there are those who think we can kiss and make up with the diaper heads, not knowing they are born and raised for the purpose of becoming martyrs of their hopeless religion by killing all of us.

Yes Paris I should quit here, but you know me.

At the end of the pretend speech is the statement; If you can read this thank a teacher. My opinion is, if you can read this, thank a taxpayer.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:27 AM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

Right you are Duggy...................It is just some guy, with his idea of how he would like things to be. I also agree that Canada is a partner in the war on terrorism, but due to our constitution, bill of rights and all that, we end up protecting some of these people instead of prosecuting them. I disagree that all foreigners of the mid eastern countries are out to get us................very few of them are. Most are hard working people looking for a better life, just as our forefathers did...................It's just that the bad ones get all the attention, and the whole group gets labeled.

As for the term, towelhead..........maybe it would be more fitting to call all those gang members with their bandannas and hoodies, towelheads.........Those creeps are more deserving of a derogatory term.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:31 AM
one full turn after it squeeks

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugg
President�s speech

I went back and read the "President's Speech".

Does everyone recognize this is not a real speech? It's one unidentified person's wish-it-was pretend speech.

It doesn't make sense to me why the author put Canada in the poop list. Maybe he or she was too dumb to know Canada is an ally in our war on terror. I see that as a logical conclusion because there are people who don't know there is a war on terrorism. And, there are those who think we can kiss and make up with the diaper heads, not knowing they are born and raised for the purpose of becoming martyrs of their hopeless religion by killing all of us.

Yes Paris I should quit here, but you know me.

At the end of the pretend speech is the statement; If you can read this thank a teacher. My opinion is, if you can read this, thank a taxpayer.
^^^^^^
what he said
plus a slightly tweeked chorus from an Aaron Tippen song - - -

"He'd say you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

You've got to be your own man not a puppet on a string.

Never compromise what's right and uphold your "Country's" name.

You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything."
Old 03-25-2008, 11:58 AM

Last wiki edit: Ford engine specifications Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 8

In a bit of turnabout - this what SHOULD NOT be said - as heard today on Pittsburgh's KDKA:

"Saying she made a rare error, Hillary Clinton repeated Tuesday that she “misspoke” when she suggested she landed under sniper fire during a goodwill trip to Bosnia in March 1996.

Speaking to KDKA radio in Pittsburgh, the Democratic presidential candidate said it’s been a long campaign and this is the first time she has said the wrong thing.

“I have written about this and described in many different settings and I did misspeak the other day,” Clinton said during a live 10-minute interview. “This has been a very long campaign. … Last week for the first time in 12 years or so, I misspoke.” "

What a crock of bull pucky

Dave W
Old 03-25-2008, 12:02 PM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

At least she is showing she is a bit human, Dave.......My wife is NEVER wrong..........................
Old 03-25-2008, 12:20 PM

Last wiki edit: Ford engine specifications Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by poncho62
At least she is showing she is a bit human, Dave.......My wife is NEVER wrong..........................
One mistake in 12 years will not make Hillary human. Remember, you're North of the border and I don't think you get totally inundated with Clintonese until you vacation here (or do you?)

And your wife - I used to be married to one of them - now someone else is suffering (and according to one of my kids, really is ) My condolences. I bailed and found a better one who will admit she's wrong at least one or two times a year

Dave W
Old 03-25-2008, 12:39 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelands child
? Last week for the first time in 12 years or so, I misspoke.? "

What a crock of bull pucky

Dave W
Oh my God what an asinine thing to say! How cocky/arrogant can you get?

This woman scares me to tell you the truth. If people think Bush says stupid things (which he does) this takes the cake.

Brian

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.