Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/off-topic/)
-   -   This is what our future President should say... (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/what-our-future-president-should-say-134792.html)

Rob Keller 03-08-2008 08:01 PM

This is what our future President should say...

This is for United States of America's citizens

This is what our future President should say...

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the Iraq regime has been completed. Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete. This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq This action will be complete within 30 days.

It is now time to begin the reckoning; before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom , Spain , Bulgaria , Australia , and Poland are some of the countries listed there e. The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening. Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war. The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hellholes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption. Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home

On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth. Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France or maybe China I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France , Germany , and Russia; thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis. I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York!

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change. Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra tanks and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put 'em? Yep, ....border security. Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty starting now. We are tired of the one-way highway.

Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there. They care. It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, 'darn tootin.' Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America.

To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget. To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America . Thank you and good night. If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

Rob Keller :thumbup:

Rob Keller 03-08-2008 08:12 PM

I voted Yes because this Country is in ruins for being nice to everyone.

To any who don't get it & gets pissed off :

A non~ politically correct sorry to you.

Get glad in the same pants you get mad in :D

R :thumbup:

NAIRB 03-08-2008 08:39 PM

Actually, what we should do is apologize to the "great generation" of WW2 for making a mockery out of their service and sacrifices by making their heirs paupers and selling out their dreams to global corporations.

That choice was missing from you list.

grouch 03-09-2008 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAIRB
Actually, what we should do is apologize to the "great generation" of WW2 for making a mockery out of their service and sacrifices by making their heirs paupers and selling out their dreams to global corporations.

That choice was missing from you list.

Hear! Hear!

The speech I'd like to hear is short:

"We will no longer strive to turn the Bill of Rights into a Bill of Suggestions."

Vote 'em out as fast as you can and keep it mixed as much as possible. It doesn't matter which "party" loses, those who fund the lobbyists win. Our only counter to that river of money is to keep changing every elected official so they can't get too comfy with their mega-corporate backers.

Dugg 03-09-2008 08:53 AM

If I were King........ I know Paris, fat chance.

If I were King, I would want to encourage Iran to continue their nuclear weapons program by showing them just how well nuclear weapons work.
I'd drop a couple of H-bombs on Iran. But as a humanitarian, I would want to warn the people, so I would put a whistle on the front of the bombs.

I'd tell North Korea to watch the news at 11.

I'd tell France to expect large shipments of illegal aliens on a regular basis.

Then I'd tell the UN (Useless Nations) they have six months to move to where they can do some good (for a change) like Rwanda, Nigeria or the now glassed over Iran.

30desoto 03-09-2008 11:44 AM

OMG!!!!!! Yes I agree and also wish to have majority rule come back and nothing is decided in this country without a vote and that includes taxes. And how about anyone running for any political office can only serve one time for four years and never again. This list could go on and on. :thumbup:

30dee

Gosh it would be nice but I wish in one hand and %$@#^#&* in the other.

runn141 03-09-2008 12:11 PM

and since we would be getting all the oil here at home, it wouldnt be more than 20 cents a galon. and put a cap on the price so republicans wont let it be gouged to line their pockets, like whats going on right now.

SteveU 03-11-2008 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runn141
and since we would be getting all the oil here at home, it wouldnt be more than 20 cents a galon. and put a cap on the price so republicans wont let it be gouged to line their pockets, like whats going on right now.

Problem with this is that Exxon-Mobil made over 10 BILLION dollars PROFIT in one quarter. That's 10,000 million dollars so if they take say 25% of that figure which is 2,500 million dollars and divide it by 535 (435 Representatives & 100 senators) it would come out to 4,672,897 per elected official in Washington. One would wonder, if given the choice between recieving this figure in exchange for voting in a way that favors continuing record profits or listening to people like you & I who don't have any money, which way a majority of our elected officials would vote. Kinda makes me wonder where billary got the 5,000,000 to 'loan' her campaign, since the Arkansas Governor makes under 70,000/yr and Bill only made 400,000/yr as president for 8 yrs.

Dugg 03-13-2008 08:21 AM

message moved

bluebu 03-13-2008 08:47 AM

Okay, who was the one wise guy that voted "No"? LOL

Slipangle 03-14-2008 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebu
Okay, who was the one wise guy that voted "No"? LOL

It's a public poll and I'm not afraid to say that I was one of what currently is 2 no votes. Oh yeah... And being a public poll, you can click on the vote counts to see who voted for each option.

I agree with a lot of it, but isolationism isn't the answer and I think I should our foreign policy should be what it needs to do with no strings attached to what somebody else thinks it should be.

Dugg 03-14-2008 10:21 AM

"I agree with a lot of it, but isolationism isn't the answer and I think I should our foreign policy should be what it needs to do with no strings attached to what somebody else thinks it should be."

I don't believe isolationism was described. That might be what you read into it. And, it's only a what-if scenario, not an actual speech. We'll never hear any of it from Obama or Hillary or what's his name, the republican.

Speaking of what-ifs, what if Obama were elected President and Hillary was the VP. Yes Paris, she would become the President if something happened to Obama........... remember Vince Foster?

Rob Keller 03-15-2008 06:59 AM

Speaking of "what if's '

I Still say Joe Walsh for President.

R :thumbup:

barnym17 03-15-2008 07:00 AM

ultimate solution
1.Nuke iran
2.Send illegals over to break glass and extract oil.
3.Make any one else who screws with us glow in the dark.

lumberjacknooj 03-22-2008 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveU
Problem with this is that Exxon-Mobil made over 10 BILLION dollars PROFIT in one quarter. That's 10,000 million dollars so if they take say 25% of that figure which is 2,500 million dollars and divide it by 535 (435 Representatives & 100 senators) it would come out to 4,672,897 per elected official in Washington. One would wonder, if given the choice between receiving this figure in exchange for voting in a way that favors continuing record profits or listening to people like you & I who don't have any money, which way a majority of our elected officials would vote. Kinda makes me wonder where billary got the 5,000,000 to 'loan' her campaign, since the Arkansas Governor makes under 70,000/yr and Bill only made 400,000/yr as president for 8 yrs.

Isn't it amazing how despite enormous profits, every time someone farts in the wrong direction the oil prices go up? When oil goes up drastically, and gas prices are in the $5-6 range, Americans are gonna feel some serious strain (even more then now). It's a shame that the majority of people in power that are supposed to be "by the people, for the people" are only for their ulterior motives and self profit.

Anyways- I don't care who wins the presidency; I just pray they'll do what's best for the American people. Unfortunately, the bleeding hearts in our own country prevent us from being as tough as we need to be with other countries on a lot of issues that the original post referred to.
Perhaps some of the things in that speech need to happen. Maybe it'll open some eyes, and shut some mouths :thumbup:

Nooj