Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What size impact to get
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 05:55 PM

Last wiki edit: Ford axle ratio codes
Last journal entry: Rear Suspension
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldred
Matt, You are confusing Chicago Pneumatic with Central Pneumatic. This is a low life attempt by Harbor Freight to entice the unwitting into buying their low priced second rate tools instead of the higher quality real CP tools. The fact that you fell for it is just another example of the unfortunate fact that the scam works The really bad part is that for a "cheapo" tool the Central Pneumatic does ok for what it costs and would probably sell anyway without resorting to scam type sales practices. But beware! Central pneumatic is a cheap second rate tool and nowhere near the quality of the real CP which is a professional quality tool!
Only reason I said that is because sombody told me the suppliers are the same between the 2 tool companies. The Dayton 1" i have works great, but don't have nearly enough impact sockets right now for it to be much use, just a 1"-1/2" adapter and a couple 1/2" deep, 13/16" and 1 larger size we used for a steering nuckle on my moms old '94 Concorde