Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What size of wire to use?
View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 10-13-2002, 02:03 PM
meanmachine666 meanmachine666 is offline
Last photo:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: indiana
Posts: 171
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[quote]Originally posted by Harlequin:
<strong>A MIG is a wire feed welder. Could you possibly mean a tig?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I have a wire feed wilder but was told by a friend that runs a body shop that it would not do in welding body panels in place. He also said that I needed to to buy a MIG welder. I have a TIG welder that I can use anytime I need it.(it belongs to my dad).So going buy what you are saaying is that all wire feed welder are migs??
Mine has the hook upps for gas.
I am sorry if this sounds like I am not a welder I stopped welding about 25 years ago and a friend sold me the wire feed welder I have for 50.00 caaause he needed the money.I have only used it once.
Reply With Quote