Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What is this thing ?
View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2013, 05:35 PM
timothale timothale is offline
Registered User
Last wiki edit: General Motors transmissions Last photo:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: near Yellowstone park
Posts: 5,033
Wiki Edits: 27

Thanks: 34
Thanked 456 Times in 409 Posts
tool balancer

Some of them are adjustable for different weight's of tools. I used a lot of them when designing assembly work stations. They are also used on radial arm saws to retract the saw after making a cut. Osha regs require a RA saw to return to the rest position.
Reply With Quote