Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What is this thing ?
View Single Post
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Dean Pearson Dean Pearson is offline
Registered User
Last photo:
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 19
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Very possible it is a tool balancer but it could also be a fall protection device (yoyo) that would attach to a full body harness or safety belt in the old days.
If the cable spools out easily I would lean that direction, if it is hard to pull out or is adjustable as far as how hard to pull out it is it could be a tool balancer.

Reply With Quote