Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - what is this thingy in my master cylinder????
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2012, 05:23 PM
gonzo08383's Avatar
gonzo08383 gonzo08383 is offline
Registered User

Last journal entry: brakes
Last photo:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 233
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 12
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
what is this thingy in my master cylinder????

here's one for all, what is this brown plug in my master cylinder for an 81 trans am all disc? i took one apart before but don't know what its for. shouldnt have a residual check valve seeing as its application is 4 wheel disc brakes. the piece in question is in the rear of the master where the fluid goes from reservoir to pressure side. and by rear i mean the hole for the rear brakes, closest to the booster. anyone know what this doohicky is for? just curious and hoping its not a residual cv. thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote