Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What will my HP and torque be with the patriot heads
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 06:28 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Dd???

Well, I know YOU dont know how much my combo will make, but there are several guys on here in the ENGINE area that have desktop dyno software that can produce a ballpark figure. I personally have been in the hotrodding basics "room" and hardly ever do I see any of the guys from the engine section in there.
I have been tuning this combo for like 4 months now and I just now got enough money to purchase a set of heads that I can use with these dome pistons. All of the guys I typically talk to are in the engine area!! I can see how some of the people that come on here asking "how much HP do I have" would get annoying, mainly cause they don't give all the contributing factors, I on the other hand DO and IF I leave something out, its likely that I just forgot to add it. I know my engine top to bottom, and I also know most of the variables that go into the DD software. I have ran it in the past.
No i dont expect exact numbers but I'd say within 10% if not closer... I don't think its fair to just shove our stuff to the side when a lagitimate question has been asked. No wunder I hadn't got a responce from techinspector, He probably thought the same thing I did.... "where'd it go???" golly you could atleast send a guy a PM and let him know you moved his stuff around, I went back 5 pages before I clicked on my name and found out you moved me!!!

Bottom line you run this forum, NOT ME, but I still think its wrong. If I was some new comer on here that didn't know his engine from his rear end, and gave none of the contributing factors that are used on DD, yea, sure shun me aside!!! But im not, I don't no if your pockets are just overflowing with doe or what but mine aren't, If I'm gonna fork over a grand for a set of heads I'd like to have an Idea of how they will perform so I can decide if its worth the money to make the purchase or not... Anyway, you have my oppinion, not that it matters, but I think this was quite rude!!!!!!
Danny Eaton