Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - what would be the best heads
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:24 PM
Proud LOSER

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Lots of good suggestions here, but at the end of the day research is your friend. The dart SHP'S seem to be somewhat dissapointing, the brodix IK's have a great rep for the most part, the kmj is procomp stuff, not saying its good or bad....just saying do you research. I went with the Pro-Filers because they are price wise comparable or cheaper then the brodix or dart, yet being compared with, and some claim better then a much higher priced AFR eliminater head. And there was enough info out there to make a somewhat educated desicion. And when I E-mail a company at 10pm at night hoping to hear back the next day, and get a response 10min later. (Speier Racing Heads) I'm happily surprised. Unfortunately he was out of stock at the time, but still answered my questions, and still reccomended the pro-filers.
Some food for thought...some inane arguments, but when its a fight over which is better, the pro-filer or the afr, you know your in good company either way.
How to choose the correct cyl head - Page 2 - Chevelle Tech
Profilers 195 vs. Afr 195 - Page 2 - Team Camaro Tech
Air Wolf 220 Results - Chevelle Tech