Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - what would you do with this 78 grand prix ?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 06:33 AM
likes chevy trucks & boobies

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenseth17
I remember back and the late 80's, car craft magazine made a statement calling it the double ugly grand prix. Boy did they get the letters in the editorials following that. There are some people that really like them. Kinda like my two friends drooling over one of the hooters girls many years ago, and I just didn't see what they were so excited about. Then you can't take your eyes off one, and someone else doesn't feel the same way. My brother had a early 80's grand prix for awhile. I don't think they are too bad myself, with a nice set of rims and wide white letter tires, nice paint job, or painted a dark color with tinted windows. Yeah thats it. The 301, not a real speed demon, kinda like the 307's in the novas.
If its not your cup of tea, I don't think you should waste time on it. You won't be happy sticking money into it, and probably wont be able to recoupe it when you sold. It could be just what someone else is looking for. Its probably frustrating cause your getting a lot of tire kickers, or kids that can't really afford it. Guess you could get that 301 going down a big hill and get a bunch of momentum to fly over another hill and practice to be a stunt driver for the sequel to the movie dukes of hazzard. With that frame, should be able to practice some really cool stunts. Nahh, don't take this serious, I am just joking around. But if you did, and got to meet jessica simpsons in those dasiey dukes it wouldn't be bad to look at at all, as long as she doesn't talk too much. I don't know how many feel the same way. They say everyone has different tastes.

lol!

good stuff haha

ut yeah bototm line is i know i wont be happy with it and even by putting anything into and and making it how i would want it

nope

thanks