Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What would you do if you were Wendy in this situation.....?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Banned User

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

So anyways, as we seemingly leave this topic as well due to apparent non-interest, i would like to make one last plea, for educational purposes, as to what you would do if you were in this situation:

To clarify the situation:

1) We could leave Jack in the pantry---after all there is plenty of food in there. However, i would be concerned about his head injury. We also do not know, at this point, if he can get out. He does, and it is unclear how he does, but because of the head injury and the escaping of the pantry mean we don't have a whole lot of time and cannot simply wait it out until spring or until someone comes by to check.

2) Walking to the next nearest town is simply out of the question. Minimum 20 miles away in freezing temps.

3) Apparently no way to communicate with outside help. As Wendy you do not at this point know that Danny CAN communicate with outside help. For the purposes of this discussion, Danny's ability to communicate telepathically is irrelevant.

Apparently we are stranded in this hotel, which does have heat and plenty of food (among other things...)

i am completely baffled as to what to do to leave.