Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What a year rant
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 04:28 AM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Hi Dinger. I got rid of the Cadillac. I just couldn't afford to mess with it with the other bills I started to get. I also had to get rid of my GMC Jimmy, but I ended up getting a used Dodge Ram truck. As far as my son, sadly, I never hear anything from him anymore. He treats his mom the same way.

On the other hand, I hope your shoulder surgery goes better than mine has through the years. This will be about the last time that they can operate on it. The last time, the surgeon cut the Axillary Nerve. That is the nerve that works the Deltoid Muscle which in turn holds the prosthesis in place. With it cut, the shoulder kept falling out of the socket. And the prosthesis I have is a Reverse Prosthesis, so it works a little differently. The nerve has repaired itself some, so this is kind of a 50/50 thing I think. The new surgeon seems to think it will work, although I will have very limited use of my left arm. Kind of a pain since all of the drive-thru's like a bank and such are on the left side. I have to sit side saddle to get anything from a car window

Good luck with your surgery Dan. I'll be thinking about you.