Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - whats the best ford tranny for street rods?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2002, 07:00 PM
doesn't play well with others

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Well shaggin I would think you would have chimed in by now. Having fun reading all this though. You know just from reading all the posts I must say mustang66 you brought up a good point. The first line of shaggins first post is 'street engine'. Now anyone with enough money could buy a blown, nitrous injected, top fuel engine and stick it in a car old enough to bypass emmissions so it can be driven every now and then on the street. But to me (and most of the people in my financial bracket) when I think 'street engine' I think maybe a camaro for example that gets driven to work regularly, trips to the boardwalk (for those at the shore) weekends, basically an engine that is in what is probably that persons only car. If you're building a set-up for the track it's not 'street', it's a race car that you just happen to drive on the street. Just my two cents but I would like to here from shaggin since a lot of this seems to focus on the opinion of 'street'.