What's the biggest trouble you got in? - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Young & Idealistic

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild an engine
Last journal entry: 1950 Fargo - losing hope
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

What's the biggest trouble you got in?

What is the biggest trouble any of you guys ever got in?

Mine would probably be when me and my friends started drilling holes in the school wall (they started it, I went along)

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2004, 03:39 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

1st, 2nd, and 3rd marriages!! all redheads, talk about trouble!!!
Old 03-09-2004, 04:19 PM

Last photo:

Well this is not the most trouble I have been it but it is a funny story. After school one day I got on the bus (are school is in the middle of 2 towns out in the country by the way)like usual. When we got into the town I live in and was about a block away from where the bus usually stops somebody whistled. Oh man this bus driver hates whistling its like it causes something to hay wire in her brain and she goes berserk. Any way she stops the bus and says she wont start it again until who ever whistled fesses up. Of course about 15 kids on the bus say they did it but she wouldn't take that for a answer. So.......we set there for about 10-15 min I was minding my own business when one of my friends leans over and says something to me that made me laugh. Im not quite sure what it was but the bus driver sees me laugh and says SAM! YOU ARE STAYING ON THE BUS AFTER WE HAVE STOPED!. Well I didn't know why so I said why do I need to stay on the bus after its stopped? She replies for being a @$$Hole!. Well just about every body on the bus cracked up laughing after they got over the shock that the bus driver called me a @$$hole. The next morning the principal had me come to the office where the bus driver was and explain to him what happened. I did and I was told if it happens again I wont be able to ride the bus again. Well from that day forward I just bummed a ride tell I bought a car.
Old 03-09-2004, 06:19 PM
RatRod B4 RatRods were Cool

Last photo:

Got pulled over and sited for no registration, inspection and expired tags on my 81 El Camino. got out of most of it though.
Old 03-09-2004, 06:54 PM

Sold a Rolex to a guy who paid me with a cashiers check.It got cashed and a couple days later the cops showed up.Turned out to be fake.I got arrested because they thought I made the check.They let me go later on after I paid the money back to the bank.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:04 PM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

Quote:
Originally posted by jimk
Sold a Rolex to a guy who paid me with a cashiers check.It got cashed and a couple days later the cops showed up.Turned out to be fake.I got arrested because they thought I made the check.They let me go later on after I paid the money back to the bank.
Yeah, but the real question is, was it a real "Rolex"???

Budget RVs
Old 03-09-2004, 07:42 PM
A Half Crippled Old SOB....

Last wiki edit: GM RPO build codes Last photo:
Location: Cahokia,IL..... Donate Blood Products & Sign your DONORS CARD
Wiki Edits: 5

hell i can't tell ya that, cause if i did, i'd hear knock'n at my door
Old 03-09-2004, 08:07 PM
... & Insanity Ensues .....

Last wiki edit: The FREE T Bucket plans Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 22

biggest (almost) trouble ill admit to .....

last winter i had this GREEEEAAAT car .... an 84 FIERO! (unsafe at any speed, version 2.0) but it was a car i paid nothing for, and the only money that i put into it went right into the gastank. no oil, no collant - just water - for the water pump leak ect

so one day im drivind down a street that does a shapr 90* at the end, w/ a gaurdrail allong the outside .... i hit the ice, destroy the passnager front headlight, front turn and side turn signals on that corner ... woops ...

thats 3 lights down, then the taillight gets busted, then one day it wouldnt start and i kicked it, another side turn signal down, plus a rear reflector, both side mirror glasses fell off, no inside mirror, 4 bald tires, exhaust leak, busted column, no stereo, no front plate, expired insurance, stolen inspection sticker(off someone elses car), cant find my licence, registration or insurance card , plastic door was OBviously broken open to gain access to the car

and here i am ... driving through amherst, rated the SAFEST town in the usa ... guess what happens !

never EVER tell this to a cop : "this piece of chit is so old i cant get parts for it anymore, and they all burnt to the ground back when they were new, so its not like there are any more in the junkyard" i know for a fact that line will only work once .... and i already used up that one time ... lol ... she ran my plates, asked me to check the truck (where i had tossed everything to 'clean' my car) and let me off with a warning ... AFTER she took a loooong slow walk all the way around the car

how the HE11 does THAT happen ?

~Nick

Last edited by lowROLLERchevy; 03-09-2004 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:14 PM
H...E...M...I...

Last journal entry: Plans...
Last photo:

Unhappy

I was having an 'arguement' with my brother outside my folks place back in England...I was 13, he was 12... And eventually I yelled at him......

WHY DON'T YOU JUST **** OFF & LEAVE ME ALONE ...........................

Just as my Mom walked out the door to see what all the yelling was about........

Can you say.....GROUNDED!!

Old 03-10-2004, 07:46 AM
Just a firefighter

Last wiki edit: How to title a hot rod
Last journal entry: New rear rollpan installed
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Senior skip day in high school ahhh what a day it was.
Myself and two friends were spending the day riding our dirt bikes, mine was a 360 Yamaha. We decided to ride up by the school to see some other guys that did not skip. Well somebody came up with this great idea. We met two guys by one door and two other guys were by another door. Get the pic yet?? Down one hall around the corner down a second hall around another corner thru cafatiera out the doors up the hill and back into the woods. Worked great till one guy dumped it on the second corner. Got him up and we got out. Thought we got away with it till the next day.
Didn't go back to school for three weeks, suspended, had to sell he bike also Dad did not think it was to cool

David
Old 03-10-2004, 08:05 AM

Last photo:

Threw a party at my house once when the folks went out of town. As it neared 3am, my friend Craig and I were still up drinking and we didn't even know that 3 of the girls that passed out earlier were gettin naked in my bed upstairs.

Not knowing this, Craig and I crashed in my folks bed across the hall when suddenly, the lights flipped on and 3 naked girls come jumping on the bed and playing around with each other on top of us. Craig looked at me, I looked back. He nodded, I wimpered. He started getting playful with them, I watched. They started playing with him, I watched. They tried to play with me, I went downstairs to get another beer and have a cigarette.

About 2 beers and 7 smokes later, Craig came down to tell me that they went back to my room to pass out for the night. So I handed him a beer and a smoke. We talked for another few hrs about how I was gonna break the news to Jennifer, my girlfriend who went home early because she had to work the next morning.

MoocH
Old 03-10-2004, 08:06 AM
Duck Tape & WD 40

Last journal entry: No more Vehicle
Last photo:

put it this way 6 game wardens, 1 state trooper, 4 gravel pits, 3 miles of tarred road, mudholes, peoples yards, christmas tree yard, and 1 Honda 450 all time 4 wheel drive with 3 people on it, man that was some day. And best of all my cousin was the only one who got in trouble, $100 fine
Old 03-10-2004, 09:14 AM
STUPID is as STUPID does...

Last wiki edit: Crankshaft Coalition Wiki Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Farted in bed one night, fluffed the covers up over the wifes head and held her there....

Can you say GROUNDED...?

Last edited by astroracer; 03-10-2004 at 10:30 AM.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:10 AM
speed secret: drive fast!!!!!!

well i was in 7th grade about 13 and i had some skatboard hardware(nuts and bolts) and a friend dared me to throw it out of the bus window at the truck.well i did and when we turned the corner there was a truck speeding behind the bus and pulled the bus over and the bolt went threw the window and there went my allowance for about a month and i got suspended.
Old 03-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Tazz

Last photo:

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

The people I rode with got in trouble with the feds, reco act I believe, and I got dragged into the mess. Out-law biker and bike clubs arn't well liked around here. I run with three different bike clubs and now two are looking to replace members as the feds had jailed the majority of their members?? I learned a long time ago not to wear anyone rag so I'm considered an independent, a nomad or unaffiliated as of now.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

Last edited by tm454; 03-10-2004 at 03:12 PM.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.