Hot Rod Forum banner

What's this small electrical thingy called?

886 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Nightfire 
#1 ·
Not really a rodding questoin, I am sorry, but maybe you guys know. It's a little plastic piece with a small lightbulb in it. It has 2 cables coming out of it. These 2 cables you can "plug" into any plug (220,110 any voltage) and if there's electricity flowing through it it'll light up. I think it's has a resistor in it or something. Whats this called and where can I find it? I need it badly

Thanks,

Mike

#2 ·
Nightfire said:
Not really a rodding questoin, I am sorry, but maybe you guys know. It's a little plastic piece with a small lightbulb in it. It has 2 cables coming out of it. These 2 cables you can "plug" into any plug (220,110 any voltage) and if there's electricity flowing through it it'll light up. I think it's has a resistor in it or something. Whats this called and where can I find it? I need it badly

http://www.hardware-makers.com/products/electric-tester-screwdrivers.html

#4 ·
Yes, that could be the name. I dont mean those scredrivers that test voltage, it's just a really cheap china plastic piece with a bulb in it that lights up you stick it into 220 or 110 :spank: but I just cant seem to find it at the stores!!! :boxing: :spank: :spank:

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.