Whats with woman these days??? - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2004, 01:47 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Whats with woman these days???

after a total of 9 years of wich 2 years married my wife just packed up and left!
what is it with woman these days?
I never drink, beat her up, fooled around or annything else but still ...
And packing up and leaving, well ok if you need to when the love is gone but what is it with the blaming, gossip and trying to make me into the biggest A hole. she called EVERY friend we have to let them know we broke up, with the usual gossip and even then the lies continue! to some she tells I have 1 girlfriend, to others she tells them I got 2 and that goes all the way up to 4!!! if I can believe the friends that stick around (not many I can assure ya)
and the point is: SHE ran away with another guy!!!
I never hated woman, but with this kind of crap I'm starting to hate believe me!
I'm done playing this game, I don't need this **** annymore. as of now they can kiss my sweet little ***
oh and the Olds, well that one is gone, she took it with her. she was smart enough to leave me AFTER I payed for the insurance and plates and guess what, she wants the 78 truck and the Honda Silverwing bike too!
I wonder what the next thing is she will want to have.
ok done ranting.
Alain

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2004, 05:29 AM
current hot rod: CTS-V

Last journal entry: Lets Get Started With the Improvements
Last photo:

Is the Olds in your name? If so go get it back, or report it stollen, yes by your wife. Change the locks so she can't get back in the house when your at work and take other things. And get yourself of good lawyer.
Old 07-19-2004, 05:44 AM
74 Nova SS

Last photo:

Priorities

Lets put things into perspective, there are women a plenty in this world, I say get the car back and don't worry about loosing the wife. Cars are much cheaper to maintain!
Old 07-19-2004, 08:24 AM

Last journal entry: As of about 4/2004
Last photo:

I feel sorry for ya roadmouse. Women (and men) do that sometimes just because the grass looks greener at the moment with someone else. Hopefully the thrill will wear off after a few weeks, and she'll be begging and turning on the tears and apologies to come back for your support.

If the Olds was in your name, it is yours just like Ghetto says. You can get it back legally and don't fret over filing charges against her for auto theft. I don't know what the laws are in Belgium regarding private property, or jointly owned property, but here in the US if you owned anything (vehicles included), by yourself before a marriage, it is considered private property and not joint property. Assuming that is the case, any furniture, cars, sporting equipment, tools, guns, that you owned prior to the marriage are still yours legally.
In addition, anything that she or anyone else gave you as a gift is yours privately, and yours to keep.

She probably met some sweet-talking ********* on the Internet, and bailed out thinking he was the answer to any piddly problems you guys might have been having. Hell, you could meet 5-10 males/females a day on the Internet if you wanted to. Just not sure what kind of baggage they have, but they all have some. Might want to have somebody screen your computer for messages, and/or get your lawyer to contact your ISP for all websites visited, especially in the past 6 months. This is evidence.

Agree with Ghetto, get a good lawyer and counter-sue if she has already filed for divorce. If she has not filed for divorce there is a reasonable possibility she is committing adultery which is a crime in some US states. Play hardball here with no feelings, or with feelings hidden. Kick butt, and take no prisoners. There are decent women out there for you, and at your age there are a lot of them looking for you also. The pain will be with you for many months, and the legal bills will probably be heavy, but at least you'll be free for as long as you want to be.

Best of luck.

I forget to mention that you should cancel all joint bank accounts (savings, checking, etc) as well as all joint credit cards. Re-open them in your name only. I'd do this today or early tomorrow before they get emptied out by your wife and/or her new-found friend. Protect yourself as soon as possible. The lock change idea is good also.

Last edited by Chev283; 07-19-2004 at 08:24 AM.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:32 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

In a few weeks you'll be counting your blessings. DON"T give anything away!
Old 07-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Tazz

Last photo:

When I was 38 and she was 35 she left

Mid life crisis I guess, I'm remarries to a woman 14 years younger than me and its GREAT!!!!! Don't even try and figure out whats going on with her, just take care of yourself and move on. Our friends went away and my friends still are. Count your blessings and try and get everything that's yours in writing and signed by a lawyer as soon as possible. I got the house and my cars and my bikes and my guns and my soul. You get what you pay for where a lawyer is concerned, so don't get ripped off by cheating yourself out of good representation by a costly lawyer. My divorce cost me $6000 in 1986. I have my pension and I paid child support and I remarried before the ink was dry. Just me but I liked being married and so does my current wife of now 17 years.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!
Old 07-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Love your nails! You must be a Libra

Last photo:

get a lawyer. if she ran off with some other guy then she shouldn't get anything, IMO.

JB
Old 07-19-2004, 05:42 PM

Last photo:

Good thing you're not in the U.S.

With the divorce laws we have, men get raked over the coals 95 percent of the time. No matter who did the cheating and leaving.

Larry
Old 07-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Missing You

Last photo:

Wimmins are da debil.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:49 PM
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS

Re: Whats with woman these days???

Quote:
Originally posted by roadmouse
she called EVERY friend we have to let them know we broke up,
Now you're on to something.......

How many of HER friends have you contacted?

Sorry....I'm such a Redneck sometimes.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:55 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBlockBabe
Wimmins are da debil.
Just the greedy ones.

Larry
Old 07-19-2004, 09:11 PM
Grumpy

Last photo:

>>>If you are married GO FOR ABANDONMENT!!! <<< Get everything from the hoe.

Yeah, when i get a women(if ever again) I know how to keep her this time.
1. Be rich, american women want money and stability! Does'nt come any more clear than that.
2. Learn to except the fact that she WILL cheat on you, if she doesnt then something is either wrong with her, or butt ugly.
3. Cheat on her, Fact of life, she's gonna cheat on you but not leave you since you have the money and stability of a job. So cheat on her!
4. While men still to this day love women, I personally dont believe women really feel true love towards men anymore, so dont get to attached, or dont show it.
5. Dont ever, I mean EVER confide in your women, this is an instant "what kind of a man are you" thought and something to make her stray even more. If you have to confide in any women, be sure it's with the one your cheating on your partner with!

All the thanks goes out to my Ex for the lessons and of course the women who followed after her. Including that one special one.

We need to ship all the women here in america out to afganistan for a month, they'd be begging to come back home and cook us dinner! hehehe.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:14 PM

Last photo:

Ohhhh boy. 87442, I triple dog dare you to say that to a Gloria Stienem(sp) fan.

Larry
Old 07-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Grumpy

Last photo:

Whats a gloria stienem?

And you know its true! This is why you can't have equal sexes, cause than BOTH suffer. Women need to be back in the kitchen and greatful their even alive!

Sigh... must cool down.. must cool down.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:39 PM
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS

Quote:
Originally posted by 87442lover

5. Dont ever, I mean EVER confide in your women, this is an instant "what kind of a man are you" thought and something to make her stray even more.

I'd like to hear what you confided in her to learn this one.

Did it involve you and a cucumber?

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.