Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What's your current daily driver + pics
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:00 AM

Last journal entry: Garrell's rides
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Daily driver

I have a 98 Corvette with 20,000 miles on it, a 69 Camaro Indy Pace Car convertible and my landspeed race truck, an SS Silverado pickup with 45,000 miles now running 425 h.p. but I leave them all parked and jump in my 1937 Chevy truck channeled down over a 39 frame, it's not a ratrod because it has a uniform paint coverage of Hotrod primer, a smooth leather seat cover not a Mexican blanket, it does have a cab floor with carpet on it, and it does have glass in all of the window openings, there are no holes rusted in it. It has a 350 c.i. engine with forged high compression pistons and Vortex 64 cc chamber heads and loves 93% octane gas, turbo 350 trans, new radiator with electric fan, a Mustang rack with no power steering, polished hi-rise intake and an adjustible 700 cfm carb. I run it with a 38 Ford grille and no hood or sidepanels and the headers have never been closed and sounds
great, there is an old Sunpro tach mounted high in the top left of the windshield. Oh, it has front disc brakes and no power steering or ac and it is a ball to drive weighing around 1700 lbs. with about 330 to 340 h.p.

Budin...Budin

Garrell