Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What's your current daily driver + pics
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:40 PM

Last journal entry: Garrell's rides
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Daily driver

Thanks John it's good to see familiar name out there, I saw where deckofficer had posted and I bet MartinSr, Cobalt327, boothboy are all lurking out there somewhere. I haven't had as good of a year this year compared to last. I had to have another catherization about three months ago after flunking my yearly Echo and then a chemical stress test. I have seven partial blockages from 40 to 60% that are causing fatigue and some chestpain under stress but Medicare and the supplement I have want pay for a stint or angioplasty unless a blockage is 70% so I have a chest full of teenage heart attacks I am raising to maturity. I have had pneumonia for over four weeks and have had six shots, two bottles of strong antibiotics, two packs of steroids, breathing treatments four times daily, inhalers and whatever it takes to stay out of the hospital because if I had to be admitted I am afraid I would come out not being able to walk again. I think I used to be hospitalized around four times a year but I have gone two years without having to go.
I still love my hotrods though, all four of them and them and the love of my family and good friends.

Garrell