Hot Rod Forum banner

whats in your garage?

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  garrell.770 
#1 ·
Just finished guage install, looking at pics and like this one best! What's in your garage right now? Lets see

See less See more
#4 ·
well here's a picture. Needs a lot of work. Shooting for completion next summer. I owned the car about 3 years ago and went through 2 other cars before finally buying it back a few weeks ago. it's in a lot worse shape than when i sold it but it also had a bunch of work done so i'd say i came out even

#10 ·
Coin toss and confusion. When I replaced the Muncie M21 4 speed with the Tremec 5 speed, since I don't drive either car much, I have to think (and sometimes look at the knob) where reverse is? The Caddy, forward of the neutral gate, the T aft.

Both have very short throw shifters, but the CTS-V has a dual disc clutch, so pedal pressure is less. Modern manual transmissions just don't need the shift leverage that we needed in the 60's.

#9 ·
This is my '73 Bird as it sits now. Bogged down proStreet rebuild now patiently waiting for a Pro Touring restart after the Astro is done.

Most of the cage work was done but it just never got finished...

This is my '95 Seirra I built in '01.

Here are my other two F bodies.
The '94

The '02 Collector Edition

This is on the build side... been working on it since Memorial Day weekend of 2011.

Mak

#14 ·
Whats in your garage

I am so close to getting my pictures posted, I know which file my hotrods are in and I have them in an album in Photobucket. I follow all of the instructions but after a year of trying I can't pull the trigger. I am going to try again on this post, keep your fingers crossed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.