Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - When will the madness stop?
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Look in the new issue of Truckin' this month. Asanti has some jeweled rims at get this......$250,000.00. Not 25 hundred...two hundred and fifty thou for a set of four. I would hope like hell they have free shipping!!! One of the websites have Asanti rims at $11,500.00 for four with tires. Foose one off rims are around $7000.00 apiece so 28g's a set. It has gotten way out of hand when the wheels are worth way more than the car they go on. OK I found this from their site. I'll see if I can post a pic of the wheel....

11/2/04
Asanti introduces the $250,000.00 jewel addition forged wheels. Asanti Jewel Wheels-
11/2/04

Asanti Wheels introduces the ultimate in luxury wheels. Featuring 63,000 total carats of princess cut cubic zirconium stones for the set. This patent pending concept allows the creative stone aspect of jewelry to be applied to the face of most Asanti wheel styles.

The discriminating buyer has the option to choose from several color stones such as fire red, emerald green, canary yellow and clear. The face of the wheel can then be color matched to the buyers vehicle or finished in a variety of choices ranging from chrome to 24k gold, or any other desired wheel finish. With all these options the Buyer has the ability to create a truly unique and custom set of luxury wheels.

Kevin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	newslrg1.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	5084  

Last edited by Kevin45; 05-24-2005 at 03:53 PM.