Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Where can I find....
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 10:23 PM
Got Ouzo for touzo

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks Weimer I have called and the Lady said they would get back to me. I'm hoping.

I have thought about the rear being all tire Ian, and thats why I'm gonna do it. I want a Muscle Machines style rod, just plain old exagerated. As for the Tire bill there's no problem there, the ones I got are new, and I don't think either of my choices for the powerplant will be able to smoke them boots.

1st choice is my 409, it complete but needs completely redone, and I'm finding that they are kinda pricey to build compared with the other choice a SBC. Its going to be a low buck build, so far I have purchased nearly nothing. Just trades and working for parts. So as you can well imagine the Mill will also be fairly low dollar. Just a cruiser for now. The body won't be cheaped out on however (good friends a body man!) Yeah I know how to pic my friends

Anyways I gotta quit talkin' about it cause once I start I can't stop..... Or sleep..

bonuts