Hot Rod Forum banner

where do I find an artist

964 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  moldmaker 
#1 ·
I would like to build a 32 ford roadster. The first thing I feel I need is a plan. I need to know what I want my car to look like. So I would like to find an artist to sketch my vision of my hotrod. That way I have a direction on where I want to go. So where and how should I start looking?

#2 ·
moldmaker
This is just a suggestion but how about one of our artist that we have on the board, there is a lot of talent in the hot rod art forum. Now if you want specific design and breakdown of you rod, I even think one of them can do that.
Just a suggestion :thumbup:

30dee :welcome:

#4 ·
That may be a good idea, but before I started building mine...I knew in my mind how I wanted it to look and I set forth building it that way. It would be hard for me to tell an artist exactly what I wanted and how I want it to look.

#6 ·
I have seen a lot of hotrod pictures on the internet. I see ones I like but there is no spec on the car. So I don't know tire size/rim size, ride height, and so on. Unfortunately there is not a lot of 32 roadsters in southern Wisconsin, at least I don't see them, I maybe hanging out in the wrong places. So I don't get to ask owner questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.