Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (
-   Body - Exterior (
-   -   where to pick up new front floor pan for a 47 chevy sedan? (

rat-lac 11-06-2005 11:48 PM

where to pick up new front floor pan for a 47 chevy sedan?
I have a 47 chevy stylemaster that needs a new driver side floor pan welded in,where can I locate one? Thanks in advance!

redsdad 11-07-2005 05:43 AM

I think most of the info is here. The 41 thru 48 chevies use the same panels.

redsdad 11-07-2005 06:04 AM

Just curious. Are the rear interior panels off? Do the 47's have window boxes? Are yours rusted out like mine. (Look in my photos). As soon as I get my bear claws mounted and the shrinking done on the quarter where the holes have been filled, I will be putting my rebuilt window box back in on the passenger side. Then on to the driver side. Rust is so much fun!

OOPS! Just noticed yours is a four door. Not the same thing on the rear windows.

rat-lac 11-07-2005 06:23 AM

great info,thank you!

32fordtudoor 11-07-2005 06:58 AM

floor pans
give *****in ( rhymes with stichin) products a try if they make your's you cant beat there product's and service... i ordered most of my floor pans from them and they dropped right in and the shipping was right on time

arnie :thumbup:

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.